Crude Oil Tank Cleaning, Oil Recovery and Sludge Removal
The technology of Automatic Tank Cleaning is based on Crude Oil Washing System; a highly effective way to clean up muddy sludge from the inside of large oil tanks with a turbine system with floating heads, it has improved and adapted to the European requirements and producing countries oils and has expanded the application also in tanks of small dimensions and / or in places difficult to reach positions.
Conventional methods for the remediation of oil tanks require a considerable expenditure of time and human resources. Furthermore they involve a low percentage of recovery of the product, creating an increase in waste with ensuing environmental problems.
Compared with manual and semi-automated methods, the ATC system is an efficient and cost-effective solution offering a wide range of benefits:
- Non-man entry; operator do not enter the tank.
- Safe; designed to operate safety in hazardous areas
- Efficient; offering desludging, tank cleaning and oil recovery in one integrated process
- Valuable; with close to 100 per cent recovery of saleable hydrocarbons
- Fast; with a reduction in tank down-time of up to 80 per cent
- Environmentally-friendly; the process minimizes hydrocarbon emissions and substantially reduces liquids and solid waste
- Economical; it reduces your overall cleaning costs